To Contribute

Welcome to the Outrage! blog.

You'll find all of our published articles on here, as well as the occasional music that will also be uploaded.

If you have something to contribute an article, a review, whatever. Or if you just want to send us over at Outrage! some hate mail then shoot us a letter at
outragezine@gmail.com we check it often, and will get back to you quickly.

Thanks,
Outrage! Team

Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Issue Published!



Here is a picture of the 2 copies of the first publication of Outrage! These are the last 2 copies that I've saved. I made 10 copies in all, and I distributed them to surprising satisfaction. Issue 2 is in the works, I'll be printing 50 copies. I'm pleased with how my test went over, it had good reactions from all but one person (who refused to read it).

Cheers!
-The Outrage! Team

No comments: